20th Annual Pasadena Thanksgiving Parade
Caring & Sharing Community Harvest
Come on out and watch the parade -- FREE TO ATTEND!
The theme of the parade is to express the real spirit of the holidays, being thankful for what we have, and to share with the less fortunate in our community. Food will be gathered all along the parade route for distribution to local food pantries for our neighbors in need. Canned and packaged food items gladly accepted.
Featured will be local businesses, civic groups, community associations, schools, churches, bands, equestrian clubs, car clubs, youth sports groups, cheerleaders and fire companies all providing original floats.
- There is no charge for PBA members to participate in the parade
- $25 registration fee for local businesses--non PBA members--to participate in the parade
- $200 Corporate Sposorship
Corporate Sponsorship Includes:
* Corporate Sponsors will be announced at the parade
* Display a sign that states the business is a corporate sponsor on their entry in the parade
* Listed on the DVD as a corporate sponsor
* Named on the banner on the reviewing stand
* Will be placed toward the front of the parade lineup.
Participants will receive a more detailed Registration Form to be completed once this online participation request is processed.